Give your living area a rich, neutral appeal with this comfortably modern 4-piece sectional in "driftwood" beige. Reversible UltraPlush cushions with high density foam deliver incredible comfort and support. Elements such as subtle rolled arms hint at classic style, but with smooth curved lines, the look remains contemporary. The spacious chaise provides ample room to stretch out your legs in comfort. Subtle and sophisticated, the designer upholstery with multi-tonal interest is a natural complement for so many color schemes. Pillows full of attractive designs and neutral colors are included to complete the look.
- Includes 4 pieces: left-arm facing corner chaise, armless sofa, right-arm facing loveseat and wedge
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Reversible UltraPlush cushions remain loftier longer
- 2 layers of cushioned comfort: high-density foam core encased in thick polyfill
- Polyester upholstery; polyester, polyester/chenille and polyester/cotton/linen pillows
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- 9 accent pillows included
- Pillows with feather inserts and hidden zippers
||4-Piece Sectional with Chaise
||4-Peice Sectional with Chaise
|Item Color Key
||Pantomine 4-Piece Sectional with Chaise
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||159''W x 103''D x 40''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.